DADA generated email will no longer leave domain

RayCoxDD

DADA generated email will no longer leave domain

Post by RayCoxDD » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:38 pm

I have DADA version 11.4.2 Stable installed on a Bluehost shared host system with a dedicated IP. DADA has been working in this account since 2009 and this version has been working since 2019.

In the last couple of weeks, email generated by DADA will no longer leave the domain although email sent using webmail and the list owner email account directly will reach its destination.

I am using Sendmail (no -f flag, as using -f flag results in returned email with SMTP error)

The list owner address is dada@mydomain.org.

I have tested as follows:
- Emails sent directly from dada@mydomain.org account go through.
- Test messages sent from any list, Send a message > draft page to list owner get to list owner email account (domain where DADA is installed)
forwarded message does not reach gmail account (domain is white listed) - no bounce message (list owner account also has a forwarder to a gmail account for convenience)
- Test message sent from any list draft page directly to gmail account does not get through.
Email sent from several outside domains to list owner address is forwarded to gmail address successfully.

So... the list owner email account seems to operate normally when DADA is not in the picture, but whenever DADA attempts to send email outside the installation domain, mail is not delivered.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

RayC

atillakocsis

Re: DADA generated email will no longer leave domain

Post by atillakocsis » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:52 pm

Hello
I think i am having a similar problem. Were you able to solve the issue? If you did can you explain how so i can try it for my issue.
Thanks.